Saturday, April 14, 2007

Trying Something New

OK. I've been wanting to figure out how to post pictures on here. Not because I have any pressing need to show you something right now. But everyone else has them and they do add to the posts I think.

Polio showed me how to do this earlier this evening and now I'm going to try it so this is kind of a test. But what pictures to put on here? The first thing that came to mind are these photos that have haunted me since the first time I saw them. I've added captions/titles, but if you have one, please share.

Here's photo #1: "They tell me the bandages will be off by spring."

This second one I call: My Grandma Knitted Me this Ski Mask. Why does Grandma Hate Me?



Finally, I call this one "I will butcher you in your sleep."



Thanks, Polio, for the tutorial.

8 comments:

polio said...

I've created a monster!

LIT said...

Picture #1:
"What happened to my rotor-motor? I should be airborne by now!"

Picture #2:
Obviously this is Robin Williams trying to pose as a normal/regular person.

Picture #3:
"No, blonds don't have more fun; I'm going back to mousy brown."

Chillax said...

"I've created a monster!"

Polio, did you knit these ski masks from the Hannibal Lecter collection?

Dagromm said...

I was going to use these pictures eventually you know. I just hadn't found the right time.

DixieDallas said...

Great pictures of your kids, but where's Polio?

fringes said...

I was running late in coming here to say thanks for visiting my blog the other day. Now I know why. My life after these pics seem so complete.

plug said...

polio - your mom's a monster.

chillax - you should see the gloves he crocheted from the frddy Krueger line.

dagromm - beat ya!

dallas - BURN!

fringes - you're welcome. I always enjoy it there. Aren't these great? in a horrid, evil way? We have McCall's to thank.

Monstro D. Whale said...

Those are...Horrible. Seriously, it's like the cover of a Mr. Bungle CD.