Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another List

I really want to post something but I don't have any good stories that come to mind. So here's a list instead.

Favorite Drinks - not really in any order except #1
1. ice water - big glass, glass glass (not plastic), lots of ice cubes (big cubes, not crushed ice), infinite refills at hand.
2. iced tea - weak, almost like ice water, no lemon, no mint, NO SUGAR, lots of ice.
3. Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke - in a glass or styrofoam cup like at the gas station, must have ice.
4. dark beer - glass bottle or pilsner, not too heavy, microbrewery, Mexican, German - cold (I'm not British).
5. white wine - nothing too sweet, not picky.
6. gin and tonic - with a lime, light on the tonic.
7. margarita - original flavor (never had any other), preferable on the rocks but frozen OK.
8. non-dark beer - heffe weisse, other imported.
9. chocolate milk shake - think, but not so thick you can't get it through the straw, no whipped cream or other crap on top.
10. cafe mocha - basically a coffee disguised as hot chocolate, skip the whipped cream.

3 comments:

Nate said...

1) Diet Coke, any form. Never leave the house without it. Feed it to me intravaneously if I'm ever in a coma
2) Captain and Diet coke. see above
3) Winter time? Hot chocolate with a shot of butterscotch schnaaps. mmmmmmmm

Monstro D. Whale said...

I love vanilla lattes. It's not normal because I do not belong to a sorority and I have been told that this is a sorority drink. A person should surprise others though, so I am okay with my gender bending coffee au lait choice.

I drink beer because hard alcohol hurts me. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale because I went to CSU Chico--which is also why hard alcohol hurts me.

Exceptions:
1: Nog. The only variety of which I am aware is Egg. I like it flamable.

2: Hot mulled apple cider with Apple Jack because Hot mulled apple cider is about the only thing worth coming to New England for.

Incidentally, have you tried Chambord in the Margies? Good stuff.

LIT said...

BUTTERSCOTCH SCHNAAPS???---EEuuuuuoo!

Plug & Gyuss Baaltar, check this out

lit-lifeisatest.blogspot.com/