Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Christmas List (so far)


1. Boots from Cloudwalkers.
Pecan Boot (WW Width) Was: $99.00 (Now: $74.00)
Size 9WW
Style # 4918329A
Polio - I'm emailing you a coupon for the store that carries these - don't know if boots are included though.
2. Level. I've wanted one for a couple of years. Preferably one that's at least two feet long. The laser kind that projects a beam is cool, but they are expensive!
3. Electric drill/screwdriver. I'm kind of partial to Black & Decker, Skil, and Dewalt. Again, expensive items I know. I don't need a huge number of bits, but a small selection is nice.
4. Bras. These are very personal and there's no way in hell I'm giving out my size on this blog. A gift certificate to Avenue or some other place I can shop in Champaign is nice.
5. Not candy.

3 comments:

Goo said...

I've got a 30% off coupon for the boots if anyone wants to purchase them online before midnight on Monday. Yes, it does apply to the $74 sale price. Let me know.

Plug, I've taken to shopping online for intimates. It saves me a lot of wandering around and i find better structure and a lot more variety.

jaz said...

Plug--I highly recommend Ann's Bra Shop in St. Louis. They have a web site as well as a fantastic store. They keep track of what you have ordered and you get a free bra after the purchase of every 4th or 5th (I don't remember which). The first time I went there with my sister they have a huge sign in the window that indicated they carry over 800 sizes. I have trouble imagining that many sizes, but if you can't find what you need there, I guess it doesn't exist.

Oh--and their prices are very reasonable--about half the price of Confidentially Yours in Champaign for the exact same brands/styles.

LIT said...

I thought someone else would ask so I've waited as long as possible. When did you take up use of power tools? In what kind of dest/construction are you engaged? This is a big surprise.