Friday, February 23, 2007

more about names

I am kind of obsessed with names actually. My husband is a crazy list-maker and I am not. But here are some lists I wish I had been making all along, since these topics have been a recurring theme in my life for literally years:
Names for my:
  • race horse, should I ever own one
  • rock band, should I ever be in one
  • family estate, should ever live in one
  • soft drink, should I ever invent one
  • boat/camper, should I ever get one
  • memoirs, should I ever write them

Examples of each will be forthcoming ...

2 comments:

Dagromm said...

I think that men are naturally list makers. I was actually thinking the other day about blogging my list of words that I never get to use, and coincidentally memoirs was on it.

Q said...

Sadly I have thought about all of these at one time or another and here ya go:

* race horse, Soggybiscuit
* rock band, The Over Pronators
* family estate, Neverland Ranch
* soft drink, Fizzajizz
* boat/camper, The Prostidude - Not original I will have to thank Dagromm for that one
* memoirs, "Cold Popcorn, Hot Sex" is original and copyrighted...